Friday, January 22, 2010

Where did it go...

What happened to walking past someone and saying "hello", smiling at someone as you pass them, or doing something nice for a complete stranger? Everyone is so soaked into their busy lives, on their computers, or has their ear glued to their cell phone(I have an excuse bc mine isn't a phone, it's a smart phone. j/k). I am just as guilty. If you added up the amount of time you spent on your phone and devoted half of that time to your children think of what an investment you would be putting into your childrens lives. Look at how our generation is, imagine what theirs will be like...


I'm getting off track. Back to common courtesy. Where did it go? I am so surprised when a perfect stranger smiles at me in public. Can you think of the last time you held a door for someone? Let someone in front of you in traffic? Or just smiled at them for no reason. I'm just saying, a smile can go a long way.


My husband and I have been together for almost 4 years now and he STILL opens my door. :)

Just a little something to think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment